Tuesday, November 28, 2017

With a fairy, hand in hand


“Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
 than you can understand.”  - WB Yates 


I reached out and took the fairy's hand and into the wild we went. What wonders did we see behind most every tree. My soul felt renewed and my mind dreamed larger than ever before. It was the happiest I had ever been. Then the fairy let go of my hand. 

The wild of the woods lost it's light and fear set in my mind for now I was alone. The fairy is far gone from sight. I am left to find my way. But darkness will come before the morning light.  I can not blame the fairy for I am the one that took her hand. I am no human child and the wild is where I feel free. 

I know the fairy's only purpose was to lead me where I need to be. 


*The thoughts I had after reading the "The Stolen Child" by WB Yates and wife filing for divorce.  






No comments:

Post a Comment